Skip to main content

Get High on Sophistication with this Hot Trend of the Season!!

  

Helloooo 2018 and hello to my Chiclets!!

Every New Year brings with it new hopes and new beginnings. It’s time we look forward to the coming days with visions and resolutions to be a better versions of ourselves in all phases of life.

2017 was a year; I will always look down as the year that gave me in abundance. I grew as a person on personal and social levels. I finally learned to love myself and to be my own favorite. Isn’t it the most important thing for all of us?  Realizing and respecting our own worth which we very easily let go at numerous points in life. It’s the time when we stop criticizing ourselves and start feeling gratitude for the precious and unique souls we are, is when we start receiving blessings from Universe. Freeing myself from fears, worries and notions about one thing and all, I started my Blog and for this reason, 2017 is always going to be special for me.


It feels amazing to have entered 2018 with a determination to make the next 365 days mine. A promise to widen my horizon with new challenges and outperform myself in every endeavor I undertake. So with all those promises and aspirations for the coming days ahead, I wish my lovely Chic & Co. readers a very Happy New Year 2018.



Coming to this winter styling, well I thank my holy Lord enough to finally have been posted this. Now there is one thing I want to resolute for this year. It is to never procrastinate work for future. Blogging sometime feels to be a herculean task but when its time, its’ ought to be done. Keep it for a later date, and the events of life will make sure that it piles on and on…

Enough said! Let’s just get back to the post!


 As a hardcore vintage lover, anything pearly or velvety always finds place in my daily styling. So is the case with this black pearl bodice, I am flaunting in the images. I got this recently and I’ve been wearing it every week ever since I got it, just because it is A: super comfy, B: Cozy and apt for formal outings in winter and C: the classy pearl embellishments.

In recent seasons, we have witnessed pearls having adorned everything from footwear to denims. Knitwear or winter wear on whole is the latest way to get the injection of pearly sophistication.

So for this outfit, I wanted to go for a classy yet trendy look. Pairing the bodysuit sweater with a flowy Palazzo pants having dual front slits and a waist tie-knot, for a fitted silhouette, looked like a great idea to me. The orange brown tone of the Palazzo went well with the sweater, adding a fresh feminine finish to my look. Also its the very first time I gave a try to Palazzo, shocking it might seem for a fashion blogger, but I take my own precious time to try trends. As they say, better late than sorry!



To finish the look, I grabbed a pair of my sliver black Steve Madden heels, a black sling with pearly embellishments all over its chain to match my bodysuit. I further accessorized it with brown tassel earrings that complimented the colors in my outfit.

Contrary to what I normally do, I opted for a low ponytail with brown eyes and bronzy makeup to give me clean, classy and Parisian feels. 







Outfit Breakdown:
Pearl Sweater: Shein.com
Palazzo Pants: Exten (Available at No Exit Stores)
Sling: Koovs.com
Heels: Steve Madden
Earrings: Kazo

Comments

Shein.com INT

Popular posts from this blog

Basic skincare routine in your early 20s

Why a beauty regime in my 20s, when my skin is young and healthy naturally! Research shows that two structural proteins, collagen (responsible for keeping skin firm and tight) and elastin (responsible for skin’s flexibility) starts decreasing as soon as you touch 25 years. A skincare routine set  early and followed religiously, when  your skin is healthy and quite youthful naturally, will help you combat the early signs of ageing and will set a foundation for glowing and nourished skin in your 30s, 40s and 50s. While you need not to get fancy about products addressing specific issues (until its acne) at this stage, some basic affordable products along with few natural household ingredients are everything that you need for an effective routine. Know your skin Before you step on to nail a beauty regime, it is must to know your skin type and the products that will work best on it. Skin products in market cater to needs of three different skin types, dry, oi...

Lipstick Affair : My Top Favorite Everyday Lipsticks

Hello loves! Hope monsoon is treating you all good. Let us all admit! When it comes to makeup, nothing excites us more but a Lipstick! I can definitely say that this one makeup product alone has all the power to define and rule your personality. What shade you are sporting can make or break your day and emotions too. Lipsticks are that disguised bff of ours who elates our mood in moments of distress! It does in my case at least 😁. They are just not a product they are investments, investments for our happiness (if that makes sense😜). I have been asked a lot many times over my Snap chat or Instagram as well as in person about different lip colors that I wear in day to day life. So there I thought why not to share with you all some of my favorite lip colors. The products that I am sharing here are a mix of drugstore and high end brands. I am a matte obsessed person and love to invest only in products that stay on for longer duration. Also I love to experi...

Get Fancy With Recycling | Saree Got A Makeover

Get fancy with Saree It’s not every day that your inner bugs, set you on a wardrobe cleansing spree. Well, seems like I get hit by them quite often and that is just not limited to my own dresser drawers but eventually take all family members in the trap. Also, there is so much to explore and find fashion inspirations beyond your own territories. Or else, how do you think I styled my brother’s shirt in one of the past series? ( click here to read ) Turn saree into a crop blouse. So one fine day, I came across my mom’s beautiful silk green saree with little intricate prints, spread all over 9 yards. It was love at first sight. Obviously I never saw her donning it and knew it was just a piece of cloth that had no purpose to serve. Old clothing often just sits in our wardrobes, taking up the space we could be using for clothing we actually wear. You might think of tossing it out or giving it away, but how often do you really have the motivation to revamp them in somet...