Skip to main content

The Face Shop – Real Nature Green Tea Face Mask Review




Hey Guys! Hope you all are having a good weekend.

I have got a new skincare product review for you all. So, recently I got my hands on The Face Shop Real Nature Green Tea Face Mask. I have been a huge fan of Korean skincare products and rituals. Their products are a result of extensive research and innovations, with gentle ingredients and are really effective on skin. The Face Shop is a South Korean cosmetic brand which was launched in India, last year. They make their products from natural ingredients and oriental medicines and are quite popular among beauty enthusiasts around the globe.

The Green Tea Face mask is a thin fiber mask sheet that is soaked or rather say drenched in an essence with green tea extracts, suitable for sensitive and other skin types. It claims to clarify and soothe the skin irritated by environmental stressors along with making it supple and soft, giving it a refreshing feel. It does not contain any added parabens. You can get this either from The Face Shop stores or from Nykaa. I got mine from Nykaa.

                   

This retails for INR 100 and has a one single use face mask sheet packed in a plastic envelope with approx. 20 ml of serum. The information behind the pack is mentioned in both Korean and English language, making it easy to understand and use.

Before applying the mask, I first prep my skin by cleansing and toning. The first good thing about the mask is it’s amazing floral fragrance that just refreshed my senses. The sheet was fully soaked in essence liquid with some of it dripping out of the sheet. I applied the mask for good 30 minutes, although it did not fit my face well and was quite large, which is usually the case with other face masks too! Later on I massaged my face with left out serum in the pack.

Review
My skin actually felt soft and supple, and yes it was hydrated too. Along with that I could feel the skin tighten. It was also very refreshing. As per the claims I was unable to notice any clarifying effects and the effects only lasted for two days. 

Overall, it was a good and refreshing sough of, a mini spa experience. 

Pros
Affordable
Without parabens
Makes skin soft & supple
Tightens the skin
Hydrates and soothes the skin
Refreshing
Plenty of serum
Pleasing fragrance

Cons
Effects do not last long
No clarifying or brightening glow
Does not even out the complexion
Dimithicone – Although the mask claims to be suitable for sensitive skin, presence of Dimithicone contradicts it as it causes irritation to the mentioned skin type.

Comments

Shein.com INT

Popular posts from this blog

Lipstick Affair : My Top Favorite Everyday Lipsticks

Hello loves! Hope monsoon is treating you all good. Let us all admit! When it comes to makeup, nothing excites us more but a Lipstick! I can definitely say that this one makeup product alone has all the power to define and rule your personality. What shade you are sporting can make or break your day and emotions too. Lipsticks are that disguised bff of ours who elates our mood in moments of distress! It does in my case at least 😁. They are just not a product they are investments, investments for our happiness (if that makes sense😜). I have been asked a lot many times over my Snap chat or Instagram as well as in person about different lip colors that I wear in day to day life. So there I thought why not to share with you all some of my favorite lip colors. The products that I am sharing here are a mix of drugstore and high end brands. I am a matte obsessed person and love to invest only in products that stay on for longer duration. Also I love to experi...

Basic skincare routine in your early 20s

Why a beauty regime in my 20s, when my skin is young and healthy naturally! Research shows that two structural proteins, collagen (responsible for keeping skin firm and tight) and elastin (responsible for skin’s flexibility) starts decreasing as soon as you touch 25 years. A skincare routine set  early and followed religiously, when  your skin is healthy and quite youthful naturally, will help you combat the early signs of ageing and will set a foundation for glowing and nourished skin in your 30s, 40s and 50s. While you need not to get fancy about products addressing specific issues (until its acne) at this stage, some basic affordable products along with few natural household ingredients are everything that you need for an effective routine. Know your skin Before you step on to nail a beauty regime, it is must to know your skin type and the products that will work best on it. Skin products in market cater to needs of three different skin types, dry, oi...

Get Fancy With Recycling | Saree Got A Makeover

Get fancy with Saree It’s not every day that your inner bugs, set you on a wardrobe cleansing spree. Well, seems like I get hit by them quite often and that is just not limited to my own dresser drawers but eventually take all family members in the trap. Also, there is so much to explore and find fashion inspirations beyond your own territories. Or else, how do you think I styled my brother’s shirt in one of the past series? ( click here to read ) Turn saree into a crop blouse. So one fine day, I came across my mom’s beautiful silk green saree with little intricate prints, spread all over 9 yards. It was love at first sight. Obviously I never saw her donning it and knew it was just a piece of cloth that had no purpose to serve. Old clothing often just sits in our wardrobes, taking up the space we could be using for clothing we actually wear. You might think of tossing it out or giving it away, but how often do you really have the motivation to revamp them in somet...