Skip to main content

Polka meets Cold Shoulder



Hey all, it’s been over a week since I started blogging and thought it’s high time to post my first outfit look and share with you all my personal style. It’s a fashion blog, after all!😃 

Before moving ahead, I would really like to thank you all for loving my work and appreciating it. For an introvert like me, blogging was not an easy decision. The fear of being judged or criticized and many other trivial things, overpowered my desire to be a blogger. But as they say “Follow your passion and don’t let anyone limit your dreams!”, I decided to take a step forward and wrote my first blog post, a month back. Ever since then things slowly started falling in place. I feel overwhelmed every time when someone drops me a text on my Snapchat, Facebook or Insta praising my work. Let me tell you guys, it gives me such a self confidence boost and motivates me to do better.💖 

Although a week old, I am still new in blogging world and learning gradually the different aspects of being a fashion blogger. Like when to shoot for the blog, what time is appropriate, what lighting works best and many other things!! There are few images in this post where the lighting is just not right or it didn’t turn out be that bright.😕 It made me bit confused initially as whether to post this story or not, but then I decided to go ahead and posted it. So here it goes !!
     


I opted for a casual summer theme for this look. All the elements of it are from my last month’s buys. Inclined towards whimsical style of clothing; I like playing with colors and love to include feminine details in my day to day style. That being said, I also am an equal admirer of monochromes and neutral shades, especially in summers. I chose this pastel green, polka dots top for its summery and peaceful vibe. The fact that it’s not just a plain cold shoulder top, right amount of ruffles at the hem, with tie able strings that turns into a bow knot around neck, gives it a super chic and cute look.




White denims are truly a workhorse for summer wardrobe. Its blank shade makes it go well with every color and style. Pairing with nude pink pumps, I gave the whole outfit a clean look.  While my outfit was subtle, I decided to go for a braided headband hairstyle with soft wavy hair left loose, adding a bit of boho vibe.

Top: StalkBuyLove     Denim: H&M     Shoes:Jabong

So that was all from my first style diary.  Outfit details have been listed above. Let me know about your views in the comment box below!! Much love to all 💗💗

Comments

  1. Radhika sehgal28 June 2017 at 09:58

    Super cool...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Combination.. Great work Hina.. Keep writing..

    ReplyDelete
  3. The best decision for a fashion icon like you. Loved it. Keep going.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Shein.com INT

Popular posts from this blog

Basic skincare routine in your early 20s

Why a beauty regime in my 20s, when my skin is young and healthy naturally! Research shows that two structural proteins, collagen (responsible for keeping skin firm and tight) and elastin (responsible for skin’s flexibility) starts decreasing as soon as you touch 25 years. A skincare routine set  early and followed religiously, when  your skin is healthy and quite youthful naturally, will help you combat the early signs of ageing and will set a foundation for glowing and nourished skin in your 30s, 40s and 50s. While you need not to get fancy about products addressing specific issues (until its acne) at this stage, some basic affordable products along with few natural household ingredients are everything that you need for an effective routine. Know your skin Before you step on to nail a beauty regime, it is must to know your skin type and the products that will work best on it. Skin products in market cater to needs of three different skin types, dry, oi...

Innisfree White Tone Up Cream - Review

Innisfree White Tone Up Cream Review Korean brands have taken the global beauty industry by storm. Commonly known as 'K-beauty' in short, the effectiveness of this multi-step beauty regime lies in the belief that "beautiful skin is beauty ". Korean skincare regimens are more involved than your regular quick cleansing and night cream smear. Being a big skincare freak myself, I truly stand by the belief of South Korean beauty rituals. A habit that started with a pure fascination for sheet mask now extends to a 10 step skincare, followed religiously.   I bought the White Tone Up Cream from Innisfree without much thought, can say it was more of an impulsive buy since I have lately been hit with an urge to try anything or everything Korean, when it comes to skincare. Innisfree White Tone Up Cream Review About the Brand: Innisfree is a South Korean natural beauty brand, owned by Amore Pacific . The brand finds its inspiration from the...

7 Best Korean Beauty Brands In India

The obsession with South Korean beauty is at its peak for quite some time. The world bowed down to Korean beauty gods few years ago after they introduced complexion perfecting complex a.k.a BB and CC creams which was soon followed by the exploding success of sheet masks. People can’t get enough of the ‘flawless’ glass like skin concept involving multi step skin regimens. But what made Korean brands a huge success is their belief in all - natural ingredients and practices. From country’s unique botanical sites to dedicated ingredients found in foods, these beauty brands are expert in harnessing every benefit the nature can offer. While it’s impossible to list down each individual product, I have tried listing down some of the top-notch K-beauty brands available in India along with their best rated products; one should definitely give a try. 1.        CosRX Known for their strong formula philosophies and minimalist packaging, this K – beauty...