Skip to main content

For the love of Patchwork Tees and Monochromes


Welcome back my lovely beauties!

Ever since I started blogging, I have fallen in love with it 💖and have decided to be more consistent with my blog, bringing for you all fresh content every now and then. So, here I am with my another outfit story that I styled the other day while I was out with my friends on a coffee that later ended up with long drives to the interiors of the city as the weather was too good!😃

I am not much of a t-shirt girl but when I am sporting them I make sure not to end up looking boring with just a plain tee and jeans combo. I look out for fun and trendy styling in them. Yeah! I know that’s too much to expect in a t-shirt though (don’t judge me on that 🙈 ). The return of 70s and 80s on fashion streets has blessed this one basic element of clothing with a makeover. We can witness every major retailer brand showcasing tees with cute patchworks, one word slogans, crop fits that are too trendy to be left on those display racks.

I love H&M, it’s been my favorite shopping destination. Their clothing is always trendy and up with latest style craze. It has a huge variety of cute and super chic patchworks and 80s theme styled pieces, suited for different moods and fad games of every fashionista. I was too tempted by this cute blush pink crop tee with so trending rose patchwork and front knot. As already guessed.. it ended up on my billing receipt.😉

Keeping the essence of 80s alive I paired this tee with a black bandage skirt from Forever New to break the mundane tee and denim look. I love body conscious fits because they bring the femininity out and this one versatile skirt is my favorite and essential wardrobe piece since long. It has never given me a sad moment! Being one of their hit pieces, Forever New has been launching it in different colors every year. I opted for black suede block heels and my favorite black cat eye sunglasses to sync in the whole look with 80s monochrome trend and adding a little drama to a t-shirt outfit. With straight sleek hair left loose, I finished my look. 








So that was all from my style diary. Outfit details have been dropped down below. Till next time take care my beautiful souls. Remember to stay stylish and be chic.

Top: H&M
Skirt: Forever New
Shoes: Forever 21
Sunglasses: Aldo

Hina Rehan

All Love! 💜


Comments

Shein.com INT

Popular posts from this blog

Make Up For Ever HD Foundation Review

Hey all, It’s a lovely day and I am up with yet another makeup product review. This time it’s the Make Up For Ever (MUFE) HD High Definition Foundation. MUFE HD Foundation promises high definition coverage, with a natural makeup finish, making you look flawless. Its an oil-free, medium to full coverage liquid foundation that looks invisible on-screen and in real life. Foundation is a key in pulling everything together for a flawless makeup application. Before I was a beauty blogger – before I even knew there was such a thing as beauty blogger, I was a normal girl with tremendous love for makeup. Over the years, I have tried more than my share of foundations from drugstore to high-end to professional. While I tossed out many, some made way to my beauty kit. That being said, I always had certain issues with all of them, some being cakey, others being dry or oxidizing. I wanted a foundation that provided me medium to full coverage but feels light on skin and does not o

5 easy steps to Contour & Highlight!

Contour and Highlight!!! The century old trend, revived by the Kountouring goddess Kim K, has been the biggest rave among beauty fanatics all around the world. These two artsy tricks magically enhance your cheek bones and create a flattering bone structure and movie lighting. But n o matter how much the beauty gurus claim this trend to be a thing of 2016, the truth is many of us still struggle to achieve the desired chiseled face. Contouring can have different levels for different looks, categorized into a neutral everyday face to a more glamorous look. The step by step tutorial I have described here concentrates on subtle side of it but with an addition of a beaming highlighter and smokey eyes, you can instantly transform yourself into a more alluring avatar. Your perfect Contour & Highlight guide. #Essentials you need Makeup Apart from your regular base products i.e. Primer, Foundation (same as your skin tone), Concealer and Face powders, you requir

The Fusion Muse.

Hi loves, Welcome back. Hope you all are doing great and enjoying the festivities. It feels great to share a brand new look with you all again. Festive and wedding season come large, taking a toll on our bank balances. Everyone wants to be in their fashionable best, even if it comes with a heavy cost of designer and sparkly outfits. With no second thought, we take it to our heart. It always makes me ponder about why is fashion so ‘intriguing’ that the world revolves around it. The business of fashion is as contagious as it can get, sparing not a single soul. Wild and versatile, it comes with no assurance to stay and can vanish in a blink, playing a peek-a-boo with those who wants to keep pace with it. Exactly when you feel your trend game getting strong with that dazzling Anarkali, you just got your hands on spending some 20 Grands, fashion will take a change, trolling on you. The chase game to jump on the bandwagon begins again! As a Fashion blogger, I love f